Welcome to Digital Acad!
This Website is owned and managed, operated and maintained by Digital Acad. Know that this document hereby sets out the Terms and Conditions under which Digital Acad offers its courses and runs them.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions thoroughly before booking any of the courses. In case, you do not accept the Terms & Conditions, please refrain from using this Site.
Digital Acad is entitled at its own discretion to suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension or unavailability of the Website.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Digital Acad reserves the right to make any changes to the Website including any functionalities and content therein or to discontinue any aspect of the Courses or features of the Website without notice.
It remains your sole responsibility to check the terms and conditions every now and then before browsing this Site. By using this Site, you affirm your acceptance of the changed Terms & Conditions.
By booking a course with Digital Acad, you warrant that you:
- Are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- Are at least 18 years old; and
- Are not in any way prohibited by the applicable law in the jurisdiction which you are currently located to enter into these Terms.
- Consent to Digital Acad to conduct verification and security procedures in respect of the information provided in the Booking Form.
- Warrant that the information provided is true, accurate and correct. You also warrant that you shall promptly notify Digital Acad in the event of any changes to such information.
Upon completion and submission of the Booking form and subject to acceptance of the same by Digital Acad, you will receive the Booking Confirmation E-mail. The contract between you and Digital Acad will only be formed when you receive the Booking Confirmation E-Mail.
PLEASE NOTE that the Contract will relate only to those Courses whose availability Digital Acad has confirmed in the Booking Confirmation E-Mail.
COURSE AND MATERIALS
As a student, Digital Acad shall provide you with the course materials and shall:
- Ensure that each Course starts on the Course Commencement Date.
- Inform you of any changes to the Course, including changes to the Course Commencement Date using the contact details provided by you in the Booking Form.
- Not guarantee nor promise any specific results from attendance at any Course.
- Not supply any hardware or software required for the Course and you acknowledge that in order to receive any benefit from the Course.
Digital Acad may, at its sole discretion, vary the itinerary (provided such change does not alter the original outcome of the Course) or tutors at any Course without notice to you.
You as a student are liable to pay Digital Acad shall:
- Pay the Fee at the time that you make the Booking, or as otherwise agreed to by Digital Acad in writing (including by e-mail).
- Make payment of the Fee by debit or credit card, or such other method specified on the Website from time to time.
- Fee is inclusive of VAT or other sales tax which, if applicable to you, shall be payable by you at the then prevailing rate.
- Payment is subject to invoice, payment (or any deposit, where agreed by Digital Acad) must be received in full prior to commencement of the Course. In the event of non-payment, Digital Acad reserves the right to refuse your attendance on the Course.
Digital Acad possesses sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title, and interest in and to the Course(s), Materials and the Code, including all copyright and any other intellectual property rights therein.
Also, Digital Acad shall possess sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title and interest in any photographs taken or feedback collected at or in relation to a Course and you hereby agree the use of the same for marketing purposes by Digital Acad of any photographs in which you feature or comments that you make regarding the Course.
All rights in and to the Materials and the Code not expressly granted to you are reserved by Digital Acad.
In addition, Digital Acad grants you:
- Non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to modify, alter, adapt, develop and enhance the Material or Code for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- Limited, personal, non-exclusive, non transferable, non-sublicensable licence to use the Material for the purpose of participating in the Course, for the duration of the Course only. However, you acknowledge that on completion of the Course, this licence shall terminate. On such termination, you shall cease all use of the Material and, where required by Digital Acad, delete or destroy such Material in your possession;
You agree to not:
- Exploit, distribute, or sub-licence the Code or the Material to any third party; OR
- Use the Code or the Material to provide any web development courses.
The logo, name and all graphics on this Website are trademarks of Digital Acad or its affiliates.
The use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of Digital Acad or its affiliates is prohibited. All other trademarks or service marks appearing on the Site are the marks of their respective owners.
You agree to indemnify and hold Digital Acad harmless from any claims, liability, losses or damages, costs, fees, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from your violation of these terms or your use of the Site and you agree to fully cooperate in Digital Acad’s defense against any such claims.
This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of our use of a Service.
The Contract between you and Digital Acad shall commence on the day on which it is notified to begin and shall continue in effect until the earlier of:
- The completion of the Course; &
- Cancellation of the Course.
Digital Acad is entitled to refuse your attendance to any Course and terminate the Contract wherein Digital Acad believes that:
- You have provided false, inaccurate or misleading information in respect of your Booking and/or Use of the Website; OR
- You are in the business of re-selling, promoting the Code for resale or if you are otherwise engaged in other similar and/or commercial activities.
The Terms and the relationship between you and Digital Acad, shall be governed by the laws of INDIA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, regardless of where you live.
You and Digital Acad agree to submit any disputes relating to your use of a Course Service for final and binding arbitration shall be conducted in Hyderabad, Telangana.