We respect and protect the privacy of our clients and users who visit this Website.
We may collect your personal information at the time of booking courses using this Site OR browsing this Site and requesting our services. Such information shall include your name, contact address, contact numbers, email address, etc.
Your personal information will be used by us to:
- Ensure that the content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Inform you about our latest products/services or courses that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry and discharge all our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our courses / services
In case you are not keen on the above, please inform us on the same and we will accordingly take steps to prevent future mails to you.
Your personal information normally is not disclosed or sold or lent to any third party under any circumstances.
However we may do so in the following cases:
- Where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; OR
- Where substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; OR
- Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements; OR
- Where we need to protect the rights, property, or safety of Digital Acad, the Website, Course attendees and any third party we interact with to provide the Courses.
All steps are taken to ensure that any personal data is kept secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. In such a situation, despite our best efforts to secure your information, there might be situations wherein your information might be compromised or stolen. In such a situation, transmission of the information is done at your sole risk.
However once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
In case, there are changes to your personal information, it remains your duty to inform us about the same. On the basis of such an intimation, we will update your personal record.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the Website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve the Website.
CHANGES TO POLICY